My mind
had been mulling over my job as a merchant with chloe+isabel. What is it
that I just love about this job? Sure the jewelry is lovely, who doesn't
want loads of great pieces to have and to share? But it is so much more
than that. The thing I keep coming back to is the amount of support that I
receive as a part of the chloe+isabel family.
I have yet
to find a company that put so much effort into training and equipping me to do
exactly the job I was hired to do while preparing me to do so much more!
It is inspiring to wake up each morning to see what new lessons await - as
someone who thrives off of learning and creative thinking I could not ask for
more.
At my
other job this week we had a staff meeting focused on Personal Development, as
I listened I realized that as a merchant I am receiving support in almost every
area that we touched on.
Not a bad thing to work for a company that is pouring into you so that you can grow personally! While chloe+isabel provide means to archive most aspects on the list that we discussed the other day it is still my responsibility to make sure that I am taking advantage of the gifts they are offering and finding ways to develop the areas they are not touching.
c+i hooked me up with my MM (read: Mentor) the week I started working with them. I was added to a team of people to motivate and encourage me. From there I was encouraged to think about what my motivation was to sell c+i jewelry. At the same time I was introduced to our online academy that was overflowing with training, as if that was not enough I was encouraged to listen in on webinars and national sales meeting calls where I was given even more tools of the trade and best practice tips. The national sales calls are there to also help in the area of positive thinking, inspiring us to great heights and helping us to set our selves up for success each month. With the new addition of our very own social media platform life has become simplified. I can chat with my team and the greater c+i community day or night, share ideas ask questions and find resources that equip me to do my job as a merchant better than the day before. Our CEO and Founder Chantel Waterbury was just featured in People Magazine for achieving the American Dream and if that is not a motivation to work towards my goals I don't know what is. As if all of this is not enough we are given incentives to strive towards each month!
I guess I say all this because I know that for me c+i has been so life giving. It is giving me the opportunity to use the gifts that God has given me to communicate, to think creatively, to connect with people and build relationships.
As I desire to continue to develop into the person God created me to be I need to work on the areas that c+i won't hit on, but I also need to take full advantage of the ways they are providing for my growth. I hope that you are living out your passions and that you are being built up along the way because it is such a gift to do what you love and be empowered to achieve your goals.
It is good
and proper for a man to eat and drink, and to find
satisfaction in his toilsome labor under the sun […] Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work – this is a gift of God. He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart.
Ecc 5:18-19
satisfaction in his toilsome labor under the sun […] Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work – this is a gift of God. He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart.
Ecc 5:18-19


It's so nice to hear about a responsible company that helps you grow while teaching you to sell!
ReplyDelete